Terms & Conditions
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright in all material published on sanaway.co.uk is owned by Sanaway Limited. You are permitted to print or download extracts from this material for your personal use only. None of this material may be used for any commercial or public use. No part of sanaway.co.uk or any material appearing on the site may be reproduced, stored in or transmitted on any other website without written permission of sanaway.co.uk and any payments of a specified fee. Requests to republish any material may be sent to email@example.com
Sanaway.co.uk does not give any warranty or other assurance as to the operation, quality or functionality of the site. Access to the site may be interrupted, restricted or delayed for any reason. Sanaway.co.uk also does not give any warranty or other assurance as to the content of the material appearing on the site, its accuracy, completeness, timelessness or fitness for any particular purpose. To the full extent permissible by law, sanaway.co.uk disclaims all responsibility for any damages or losses (including, without limitation, financial loss, damages for loss in business projects, loss of profits or other consequential losses) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the site or any material appearing on sanaway.co.uk, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using sanaway.co.uk or any such material. Sanaway.co.uk contains links to external sites. Sanaway.co.uk is not responsible for and has no control over the content of such sites. Information on sanaway.co.uk, or available via hypertext link from cm-cleaners.co.uk, is made available without responsibility on the part of sanaway.co.uk. Sanaway.co.uk disclaims all responsibility and liability (including for negligence) in relation to information on or accessible from sanaway.co.uk. Links to other sites from this website are for information only. Should the viewer leave this website via a link contained herein, and view content that is not provided by Sanaway Ltd, the viewer does so at their own risk. The content to which you link will not have been developed, checked for accuracy, or otherwise reviewed by Sanaway Ltd. Sanaway Ltd makes no guarantees or representations as to, and shall have no liability for, any electronic content delivered by any third party, including, without limitation, the accuracy, subject matter, quality or timeliness of any electronic content. Access to this website is confirmation that you have understood and accepted these terms.
- Collection and use of personal information: Sanaway will only collect and use personal information voluntarily provided by visitors to this site. Visitors are able to browse the site without disclosing any personal information. A visitor to the site may choose to provide sanaway.co.uk with limited personal information as required in order to register an interest in certain services. This personal information may be used for the provision of sanitary and washroom services, advertising, marketing, PR and administration.
- Disclosures of information: Your personal information will not be disclosed to outside organisations and/or individuals unless:
- you consent to the disclosure; or
- to comply with legal/regulatory obligations.
- Retention and accuracy of personal information: Information collected from visitors to the site will only be kept to provide the required service. Once the service has been completed all the information will be destroyed in accordance with Sanaway’s data retention policies. Should you require your information to be updated, amended or deleted from your records please write to the Data Protection Officer at Sanaway Ltd, Unit 7, Hersham Farm Business Park, Longcross Road, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0DN outlining your requirements.
- Access to your personal information: Under the Data Protection Act 1998 visitors to this site are entitled to a copy of their personal information held by Sanaway on payment of a small fee. For further information please write to the Data Protection Officer at Sanaway Ltd, Unit 7, Hersham Farm Business Park, Longcross Road, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0DN.
- Information security: Sanaway has implemented accepted standards of technical measures and security policies that protect the personal information it has under its control from:
- unauthorised access;
- improper use or disclosure;
- unauthorised modification; and
- unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
- In addition, our staff have a personal responsibility for maintaining user confidentiality. We provide training and education to all our staff to remind them of their obligations, which are fully supported by our internal policies and procedures.
- Contact details: If you have any queries concerning your personal information or any questions on our use of the information, please write to the Data Protection Officer, Sanaway Ltd, Unit 7, Hersham Farm Business Park, Longcross Road, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0DN.